Saturday, November 19, 2011

RIP Katelyn Marie

Chloe ( and readers in cyber land)

It saddens me to write that Katelyn took her last breaths at 1:03 this afternoon, she passed peacfully holding her mom and dads hands and laying on Grandmas lap. I am beyong the point of sad, im angry im angry that another little girl was taken from this world, and i  hate that this will happen again tomorrow, it wont be someone i know, but it may be someone who lives in this hospital, or someone whos in this state, and their may be another child passing away half way across the country. While this is happening another child will be diagnosed with cancer, Everyday while one child passes, 46 children are diagnosed with cancer and this just stabs me in the heart.
RIP Katelyn Marie May 3rd 2009 to November 19th 2011

4 comments:

  1. Rachel, I have no words to describe how saddened I am. Life is so precious and sometimes so short. Both Chloe's story and Kate's story have really made me stop and think, and I thank you for being brave to stand up and tell them. My thoughts and prayers and with you and your families.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodbye sweet Katelyn. Sleep with the Angels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, I am so sorry. I can't even imagine what you and Kate's family are going through. I just wanted to let you know you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading this makes me realize how quickly things n life can change. Words cannot describe how much my heart goes out to u, ur family, and kate's family. You hang in there tho; you may not know or see how, but u will smile again. If u ever need a randim person to vent to, u know where to find me! Praying for u... <3 kgcronan from ur fit and healthy pregnancy group

    ReplyDelete