Friday, November 18, 2011

Meh Weekends

Chloe,

Ihave not known what to say the last few days, in all honesty life sucks and i hate to be a downer when i write but i guess here we go. I hate life right now, i hate that kate is not going to be here much longer, i hate that your going to have a new sibling and 2 months later twin cousins being born and you wont be here for any of it. I hate that daddy and i are still having problems in our marriage and i hate how he wont just let go and grief the loss of you. I hate that i am getting fatter by the minute and i hate that there is a such thing as cancer. I hate weekends, ihate not having a routine and i hate being bored, like i am now, when i jsut sit and mingle in my own thoughts.

Im sorry to be a downer, maybe  a more positive post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment