Friday, December 9, 2011

Life

Gosh, so life changes fast ive learned this. Chloe was diagnosed after a small cold and a day at daycare, and i gave birth to a sleeping baby after a normal morning. I was working from home that day, December 1st, i was on the baby message board that im addicted to ( babycenter.com) highly recomended and addicting. I started having cramps and knew something was wrong, we went to the hospital turns out i was having contractions and my baby girl did nothave a heartbeat. I was 5 cm dialated by the time we got to the hospital and i had no idea. I gave birth to Kyra, we got time with her, we got pictures, a memory box ect. I stayed in the hospital a few days and whenever i wanted to see her they would bring her in. We should get autopsy results back next week and i hope they will bring some reassurance. I want to start trying right away all i want is a baby but i dont know if we can, i dont know mentally or physically. Adoption could be our next option, we will see what the next chapter of our lives bring. Untill then, i just need to get out of bed and try to function

No comments:

Post a Comment